World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drachnon

A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future. Empty
PostSubject: A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future.   A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:19 am

Well since I'm looking through the forum I might as well make a few suggestions:

1. A new state in England? England doesn't have states it does have provinces/regions. Unless something really drastic happened in this fictional future time line I think that they will keep calling them provinces/regions.

2. Instead of just England I would make a board for all of Europe and give each country it own fictional city but that's up to you guys. This also goes for Japan, which could just as well be east Asia making it include China.

3. More information on what happened in the past of this alternate time line. This will probably be added even if I don't mention it but I personally think the history of a setting is important since some people may want to reference events of the past in their character histories.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future.   A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:25 pm

1. I'll get to work on that if you have any ideas.

2. That's not to bad an idea.

3. That one's up to Jess.

I'll see what I can do mate.
Back to top Go down

A couple of suggestions by yours truely. Will probably add more in the future.
Page 1 of 1