World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games and Platforms

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle

Games and Platforms Empty
PostSubject: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 am

I've been wondering for a while after I saw Tim and Lady run off to play Halo. Post you games and platforms and suggest good games here!

Platforms:

Playstation 3

Games:

Assassin's Creed 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:44 am

I highly recommend Darksiders. That game recently sucked me in. A lot of voice talent too. Mark Hamill voicing The Watcher, (Luke Skywalker, voice of the joker from Batman the animated series, and Arkham asylum) Sean Bean voicing War, the main character. (Borimir from the LotR trilogy, Sean from National treasure 1, and Eril Partridge From Equiligrium)
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

Hmm..I'll see about it, I'm planning on getting LittleBig Planet since my siblings love playing the demo. And I'm also intrested in inFamous, Batman: Arkham asylum and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:51 am

Heres an interesting little thing. Listen to Luke skywalker from star wars and then play arkham Asylum and listen to how different his voice gets. In my opinion Mark Hamill is the Best Joker Voice ever, in the history of ever.
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 am

Hmm, I will. I saw a walkthrough of Arkham, and I love how they did Joker's voice.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 am

Arkham kicked ass too. A good mix of straight up fighting and stealth fighting.
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 am

It is! And it's awesome how they stayed with marvel's dark atmosphere. I hope disney dosin't f it up :/
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:10 am

Disney? what do they have to do with Batman?
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 am

Didn't you hear? Disney bought Marvel. Sad....Very sad...
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:13 am

NOOOOOOOOO. Impossible
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:14 am

Yep, It was annouced. The site I used to go made a huge rukus. I didn't like it eather. If only Walt Disney was alive...He'd be pissed with what Disney is doing now.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:17 am

i think people that work fo rdisney are probably unhappy bout it too
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:54 am

Mark Hamill is the perfect Joker, I've always loved his voice work, The only reason he wasn't cast was they didn't want "Star Wars" jokes for Dark Knight. Fuck that he could have OWNED Ledger.

Also I have friends who work in Marvel, Don't be worried were all still cool, the relationship is a Pixar-Disney relationship meaning that everything is remotely the same the only difference? Disney gets profit and Stan actually gets to rest once in a while. Not only that but Marvel was running low on funds, Disney now can supply them with pretty much unlimited money, so Its sort of good in a way, The only " bad thing" to come out of this is those mini-superheroes which were disney influenced, but I watched the show and its not to bad. Another thing is " the darkness" of Marvel which will remain in tact, If a product is selling better than it ever has why would someone change it? We have to remember, Disney as a company is VERY different to Disney as a TV Network.

I love having a Diploma in Buissness ^^
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 pm

good call
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Oh and my platforms;

Platforms
Xbox 360, PSP, PS2.
and if Emulators count; NES, SNES, DS, GBA, PSX, N64.

Games
To many to list but my top games are;

-Naruto Broken Bond
    -Halo 1,2,3,Wars
    -Fable 1,2
    -Force Unleashed
    -GTA,TLAD,BOGT
    -Lost Oddysey
    -Last Remnant
    -Kingdom HEarts
    -Final Fantasy 1 - 12, disidia, tactics, revent wings
    -Naruto Ninja Council 1, 2,3,4
    -Shinobido
    -AOE 1,2,3,M
    -Shinobido

annnd the list goes on

I highly suggest WET, though many people hate it I adore it because it feels pretty much exactly like Kill Bill and the game is more or less the most bad ass thing I've ever touched (SHE JUMPS AN EXPLODING CAR AND LANDS ON A HELICOPTER).

I'd also suggest Final Fantasy 6 (my favourite one) which has that heart warming feeling of "Rebels rock!" and Last Remnant which just plain kicks ass.

Like being a ninja? Then don't get any of the Naruto Games, Shinobido on the other hand will quench your thirst for bloodshed.

Like RTS like yours truly? Pick up a copy of battle realms or Age of empires 3, BEautiful game.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Like being a real ninja? try the tenchu series
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Tenchu is also badass yeah
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 pm

i still play tenchu Z every now and then. I was so upset when they made the latest tenchu game exclusivly for the Wii... I wanted it so bad, but i hate the Wii so much that i refuse to even play it at someone elses hose... which brings me to my platforms i suppose.
XboX360
Computer
PSP
and Nintendo DS
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:03 am

I'm so far behind Sad
Everyone has more than 1 gaming console but me Dx
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 am

I recommend the 360 because of the looser analogs on their controlers, but some people don't like their analog sticks loose so if you're not one of those people then the PS3 is for you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 am

That's why I made a better choice when I told mum I want a sexbox 3-sexty Razz
*completely head over heels in love with Halo 3some*
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:23 am

wow... inuendo anyone?
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 am

That was a good match Jess, We need to do more custom games lawl
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 am

I absolutly hate the Xbox 360, especially since you have to pay to be online. And my xbox is being a tottal ass by getting the CD lid stuck. Don't feel like waisting money for it getting fixed.

Ps3 really was the best for me, love the fact that you don't have to pay to be online and lots of costumization for your avatar, unlike the Xbox 360. But thats just me, maybe you guys might make me see a new light on that white box.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:21 am

sounds like you already made up your mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games and Platforms   Games and Platforms Empty

Back to top Go down

Games and Platforms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World On Fire :: Community Chatter! :: Conversate!-
Jump to: