World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Company (Any 'Heroes')

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus

Angelus

The Company (Any 'Heroes') Empty
PostSubject: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Trace stood overlooking the city of sentry within the great structure of Past Corp, it was a large building silver trimmed with black windows to hide all goings on inside and at the very tip a spire where Trace's private room was. The man placed his hands behind his back and rested them nicely there as the lights and sound of the city were all a blur below. A smooth baileys in one hand and the other placed in his pocket, a habbit of Trace's that he just couldn't shake.

The CEO smiled to himself, He had spent the last week chasing down metahumans, people with potentiel and done the same thing for each; give them subtle hints as to where he was. Where the company was stationed so that perhaps they would join his rankings, fall to his power and accept their fate as employees of the company.

Trace had watchers for each of them, Terra and Echo followed Karim like dogs follow a master. Maverik and Database stalked Desoto like a master cares for a dog and Komodo watched over Allison from afar. Each of his targets were tracking, and reporting like clockwork.

"Its time to begin the game." Trace said walking to his chessboard and moving a black pawn forward.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 pm

*Karim had been wandering the streets for a while and it felt like he was being watched. Everytime he turned around it was always the same two individuals that turned away at the instant he turned to look. He narrowed his eyes as he decided to test his thoery. He was a hunter after all. and hunters are supposed to be the ones doing the stalking. He turned back around pretending not to know and continued on his way. He turned a corner and waited on the other side of the corner for his supposed stalkers. He leaned up against the all with his arms crossed waiting fo te two to run right into him.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Ever since Desoto had run into him, she had always seemed to feel like she was never alone. Always being stalked and watched. Wolves were meant to stalk and watch. And she wasn’t anyone’s prey. Prey was watched and stalked, and she sure as hell wasn’t going to let anyone watch her for the heck of it. And as such, she stayed out of trouble, doing very boring things like going to book shops and the like, never letting her guard down or leaving her daggers. She was getting awfully twitchy and suspicious of others and more than once, nearly attacked someone because they brushed against each other.

“Rrrrrrh…” She stopped walking were she was to step over to the side of a building to watch people walk by and enter the business or shops... The wolf girl’s ears twitched as her hands rested on her daggers. Animal instincts were good in some aspects. Like that sixth sense to feel other people’s emotions and sense danger. And that feeling of dangers kept stalking her. Come to think of it, she’ll try to run and see if they are fast enough. Besides, a good dash is great to get the blood pumping and oxygen rushing to her brain and through her limbs to calm her nerves.

A second later, Desoto bolted over to the corner of the business building she was in front of, keeping close to the structure since most of the traffic was towards the middle of the side walk and street. She had just rounded the corner. But, she was wasn’t expecting for anyone to be standing right on the other side, right smack dab in front of her. There wasn’t any time to even try to stop so, as a result, the Wolf Girl collided into that person who had been blocking her way.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:51 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by Jackel on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Team 1 - Terra and Echo
(OOC: Just some stats on these two before I begin

Terra - 22 years old with the power over "The Earth", he can manipulate ores and stone to his will, Echo - Uses Sonic waves formed through her vocal chords)

Terra and Echo were bored as bowser as they followed the young warrior, Recon wasn't the best job in The Company and to two ADD assassins it was like watching King of the Hill, boring and pointless.

The two tracked the warrior for sometime, they had even made it to a new town; Sentry. The home of their leader and the Company, Terra and echo being the rookies they were held their weapons in plane sight following the man before he suddenly vanished, Echo freaked out for a moment, grabbing her baton and rushing forward "Gosh darn it where did they go!" she muttered before rushing forward, Terra loomed behind not wanting to break his cover, he'd send a pillar flying forward if need be but until then it was all fine, really.

Echo made her way around the corner looking away from Karim trying to spot him "Seraphim damn it!" As she grunted Terra heard a ringing in his ear, the voice of the CEO

"Time to move. Take the chicks back to the nest."

---

Team 2 - Maverik and Database
(OOC: Info; Maverik - Age 32, Super Strength and Flight, Database - Age 14, able to tap into any computer network from his mind and even project imagery from his eyes)

Maverik was a war veteran, and this means one thing; The man knew how to take orders, his young partner was somewhat insane due to his brain basically being part of the internet, and that can do a number on a guy who's mind is linked to 4-chan at all times.

"Soooo, Im bored." Database said placing his hands in his pockets, Maverik slapped him in the back of the head to say "Shut the fuck up" They watched their prey run about confused and disorientated, she really was like a wolf in a way. As she made a run for it Maverik scooped up Database and soared through the sky for a moment, keeping an eye on her. Not many people looked up these days anyway, Everyone only cared about the ground.

As Maverik flew a top of Desoto he recieved an incoming call "Time to move. Take the chicks back to the nest.", Maverik nodded, excellent it was time to crack down on the heroes now. Time to see how they really faired.
---
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:22 pm

*As the girl flew into Karim his reflexes helped him avoid the collision and simply let her pass right by him. He didn't think his follower would come running around the corner right into him like that. *

"Why are you follow me?" *His english was broken bit still obvious he was annoyed at the girl.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Desoto had to say that she was pretty surprised that she didn’t fall down. And she just had to give the guy a few points when he had side stepped and she could continue running which she suddenly stopped. Her hiking boots slapped to a stop on the ground as she twisted to look at the man for his question. His English was off, and she supposed she should answer, if it weren't for the sudden pull of jumping into the flight.

"I'm not.." She sent him a confused look. Since when was she stalking him? She had never seen him before. "I ain't talking you. Why should I?"

Her eyes chanced to look away from him to the sky to see something flying in the air. And it wasn’t a bird. At once her lips curled back to bare her teeth, ears faced back and her tail stiffened. To think that it would try to track her during the day. The wolf girl was someone who cared a lot about freedom and moving around without a care. She always looked up to the sky because that was the only place where people didn’t have a rule in. Being anchored to the ground always was like a cage; no wonder people never really looked up to the sky more often.

Forget about this guy, she had more important things to do. Like kill those people up there. “I seeeeee you.” She said out loud as she stood there and watched, her pupils shrinking to the side of needle points. “Come down here so we can plaaaay.” Her tone of voice took on a sinister pitch.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Team 1

It was a bust, but they had Karim where they needed him now. Echo cracked her fingers "I was bored, and your cute" she taunted, Terra standing off and folding his arms, lifting his toe of the shoe slightly just incase. Echo cackled as she leaned forward and grinned "So whattaya say boy-o, Like what you see?" she laughed. Terra grunted at the actions of his girl, She was always slightly insane and its what he loved about her...that and the blonde hair wasn't to bad either.

Team 2

Maverik held Database in his hands and flew along the roof of Past Corp placing the boy on to the rooftop, hovering lower and infront of Desoto "Heh, Was wonderin' how long it'd take ya doll." He barked.

Database swayed back and forth not really knowing what was going on, opening his mouth and playing an old western stand off tune. The boy was bonkers, completely and utterly.

Maverik folded his arms as his feet came in touch with the ground "Desoto Desoto Desoto..." he tisked wagging his finger.

CEO

Trace traced (lol) his fingers over a glass of whisky with a smile as he heard his secretaries voice as she rushed into room "Deo-honey! We got a disturbance down below" she shrieked, Trace smiled "I know I know." He waved to her "and I've got front row seats" He laughed, watching the auras fluxate below
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:45 pm

*Karim didn't know why she was trying to deny it.* "You are follow me. I know..." *Karim's attention suddenly snapped to Terra and Echo.*

"Who you are? You follow me also?" *Karim rotated his wrist giving off audible cracks as they clicked into place for a fight. He rotated his shoulders as well to the same effect.*
"You don't want a fight to me. I will end you."
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:54 pm

“HAH!” It was the only thing she said as her lips twisted and twitched into a slightly mad grin. He was right there in front of her after dropping off his cargo on the roof. She could kill that one first. From this man landing right in front of her, that meant he was the defenseless one; excess baggage. Nothing but a lump of meat.

She didn’t wait. A step back and she jumped right into the air as her coal wings snapped opened to propel her upwards. Having large wings was great. You could fly faster and stay in the air longer. And she had a treat to look forwards too. Something nice and warm. Great when fresh and still running. Desoto was no stranger to cannibalism, but who cared at this moment? She had the wolf fangs to tear into flesh and the claws to slice and stab. She was not called a Demon or the floating name, Man-Eater, for nothing.

“I’m no dog, ya moron!” She snarled as she started to gain more height and speed, keeping sure to focus more on the man who confronted her than the lump of meat that tagged along with him.
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Allison was given a card a few days back by the young Kira Yagami (OR SO HE SAID!) and spent many a day debating with herself whether or not she should go, in the end she just came to a conclusion that it wouldn't hurt to at least go check out the building, see what was so great about it and maybe check out what they were doing with her cute little vision trick.

The young girl walked the streets of Sentry making her way to the address on the back of the card she had in her hand, she couldn't shake this feeling that she was being watched though but she was so used to it seeing as her father always had someone watching her. Allison turned and looked around to see if there was anymore suspicious or out of place but no one on the street looked like they were all casuals. Allison just shrugged it off, brushed her hair out of her face and turned the corned to the street with the large building and found Karim, a familiar face and a young girl with features and characteristics much like that of a wolf.

"Well didn't I pick a good day to come check this place out..." she said in a sarcastic tone as she sneaked towards the building, hoping that she could get in un-noticed by the people that were about to have some kind of showdown.
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Team 1

"Names Echo Boy-O, and looks like you just came to the greatest most awesome place in the world! Past Corp! Home of the Elites" She said placing her hands on her hips and smiled, Terra proceeded to throw a small pillar through the ground by tapping his foot causing Echo to stumble forward, She gave out a shriek as she regained her balance "Oh Seraphim Damn it Terra I just said where we were nothing to bad"

Terra grunted and folded his arms and shrugged turning away for a moment. Echo cackled as she eyed Karim "Well guess we best introduce ourselves, Prepare for trouble..." She said with a smirk, Terra chimed in immediately, pumping his fist in the air "And make it double!"

Terra proceeded to punch his fists together forming geodes around them and looked to Karim with a crack of his neck, laughing deeply. Echo stretched her legs out and cracked her neck "Suits suprisingly good for this"

Team 2

Database through his hands in the air playing the audio of Admiral Ackbar "ITS A TRAP!" He chimed, Maverik was quick on the scene grabbing the fourteen year old boy by the collar and tossing him into the air out of the way of the Werewolf, Maverik than marked his footing and glared at the wolf "Going after a small fry huh Soldier? Looks like you got no honor!"

Maverik tensed his muscle making his bio-mass expand slightly, then proceeded to levitate slightly in the air "The skys? Thats my territory. Your best to avoid trodding in my home-field Sweetheart." Maverik proceeded to thrust his fist forward hoping to hit Desoto as she flew forward.

Database soared through the air playing the audio of a woman saved from a clint eastwood filmed "Ohhhh myyy hero" he said landing on the floor and skidding there, he got up slowly and stood still with his hands in his pockets as if he didn't care what was going on and proceeded to whistle a tune.

Team 3
(OOC: Komodo - Age 32, Powers; claws that protrude from the knuckles, regenerative abillity, forked tongue?)

Komodo cracked his neck as Allison walked into the fray, Finally he could actually do something that dick Deoradhain never let him have any fun. He proceeded to eye Allison and folded his arms "Yeah...You get used to it" He said walking beside her and placing his hand on her shoulder "People like to fight 'the man' y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:07 pm

*Karim Watched in amazment as Desoto Flew into the air. She was just a person a second ago and now she flys like a bird? This place was getting more bizarre by the day. Karim heard the ground shifting where the oter two were. He snapped his attention back to them again. It was obvious that a fight was about to breack out on a huge scale. so he preped himself to change into the Jackel.

*A wide smile spread across Jackels face as his pupils got smaller and eyes got wider. He clapped his hands together and began bouncing back and forth on the balls of his feet Waiting for their first move. He gave out a small slightly disturbing high pitched chuckle and waited for them.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm

"Going after a small fry huh Soldier? Looks like you got no honor!"

“Aw, don’t start talking crap about honor to me.” Desoto growled as her wings swopped down half way as her tail rolled in front of her to change her course in flying to see the punch miss. “Ya don’t care ‘bout honor anymore,” the wolf sneered.

“The skys? Thats my territory. Your best to avoid trodding in my home-field Sweetheart."

Competition to see who ruled the skies wasn’t really something the werewolf cared about. As long as someone flew and they didn’t bother anyone, it was all good with her. But when someone told her that she couldn’t fly… That hit a sore spot in her loathing for rules. “Your words involve feet. Wings are used to fly, idiot.” She snapped without really moving her lips to keep her teeth bared.

But now that his hand was just within grabbing range, Desoto’s closest clawed hand darted out, just as her wings rotated in their sockets to swing her body around to toss him once she had grabbed him.

Last edited by Desoto on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Allison looked at Desoto who was now flying and attacking her opponent and cocked her brow, "Get used to flying werewolves? Yeeeeah" she said, yet again in a sarcastic tone.

She then felt the man put his hand on her, this in itself would have been uncomfortable but she realized that there was something off about the feel of his skin, she had no intention of fighting here today, seeing as she couldn't but if she had to try, she would. Allison grabbed his hand and turned around preparing to use whatever defensive techniques her father taught her, that is until she saw the guy, she immediately let go of him and jumped away. She could have shouted something that every common American would shout in that situation but she just put her hands up in front of her as if to say she was surrendering.

"Yeeeah, I'm out of here" Allison said as she turned and started walking away, trying to hide how freaked out she was by the entire scene, not just the weird lizard dude.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Team 1
Echo shrugged as she watched Karim bound about and breathed in deep. Terra covered his ears as he smiled and suddenly the wail was heard, a large invisible ripple soared through the air towards Karim and as it did Terra kicked down his foot, Three pillars of earth shot behind Karim, Creating a dome about the back of him to reflect the sounds for twice the damage.

Echo proceeded to hold the note as Terra kicked up two large boulders and launched them towards Karim in the air, The Rock Bender was on a roll now.

Team 2
"I know more 'bout honor than you'll ever know little girl" Maverik barked in his southern drawl and as he noticed his punch missed used the momentum to roll forward and skidded across, Desoto's claw missing him barely. Maverik scrunched his body for a moment before jolting straight towards the werewolf at full bolt, Ready to tackle her and send them both higher into the atmosphere "LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT GIRLY GIRL"

Broadband sat down crossed legged and examined all the goings on and began to play a highpowered techno beat to mirror the situation.

Team 3

Komodo suddenly began to run towards Allison "Oh Jeez C'mon Girl don't be all sassy on an introduction" he hissed, walking after her. Komodo wasn't to interested in killing today, or on any other day actually, he really just wanted to bring Allison to safer point. Komodo opened his jaw and smiled "look, Kira wants to talk with you, simple as that, I'll get you through the crowd if you can't take the heat"
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:13 pm

*Jackel Was hit with the first wave forcing him to cover his ears. His smile remained on his face making him still look a little crazed. It wasn't so bad once there were covered but the force fot the scream was what was screwing him up. He couldn't move like he normally would or he'd get blown back. That was about the time he saw the boulders coming at him. Even with his reflexes it was too difficult to dodge something that large under Limited mobility, and thus took one in the face, forcing him straight to the ground with a broken nose and a mouth full of blood.

He hadn't even moved yet and he was already this messed up? Well it wasn't so bad. Even with lungs like hers she had to breath sometime, and when she did... But he had noticed that the lower his body was to the ground the easier it was to move, but again to his misfortune The Wae was being repelled back to hit him again. Now he was in real trouble. It was way to difficult to move forward or backward and with his hands at his ears he couldn't use them until she took another breath. Just the thought of what he was gonna do to her made him smile a little wider.*
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 pm

(OOC: I know its not my turn to rp, but that right there is how you take a hit ^Good work dude)
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm

(OOC:Thanks i try)
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 am

The werewolf inwardly cursed as her attack missed, her ears twisting around to a few yells and screams on people running to get out of the way of the battle’s going on. She made a decision there. Forget eating the kid, this guy would be better to chew on. More muscle to eat instead of fat. Of course, there was the trouble of tough sinews to bite through, but that didn’t matter a lot.

“I changed my mind; You’ll do fine!”

The wind was knocked clean out of Desoto’s lungs as the tackle connected. Her wings jerked forwards as the momentum carried them higher and were vulnerable to attack. Yet, her feet began to claw at his form; only kicking, but even with claws that can be a deadly mix. His stomach could flay open to spill his guts or vital organs. He was subject for his flesh to splay open by her clawed hands as well to which she started to slash, aiming for the tendons in his back. The fabric covering him was minimal armor when against the claws but got in the way, frustrating her. Come to think of it, him ramming into her wasn’t so bad. Getting up close and holding her prey close to her to get into the soft tissue surrounding their collar bone and throat was the best place to attack.

Breath back, her left hand with claws pushing out, tried to bury themselves right where his left kidney was located while one of her knees jerked up to shove the air out of his lungs and her right hand to rip off his shirt to get to his flesh easier. This position was wrong for her to try to bite him; there wasn’t anything for her teeth to latch onto. Her wings splayed out, slowing them down considerably. Too high and the oxygen would be too thin for her to breathe, and if she passed out, the fall would defiantly kill her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Allison stopped dead in her tracks, if you can't take the heat, she couldn't help but take that as a challenge. She turned around and eyed him up and down, forcing herself to get used to the sight, in her mind she considered that because she had powers, she would just have to get used to weird people being around her even if she wouldn't be a past corp member. Allison walked toward him in a less than straight line, walking as though she couldn't keep her balance even though she could, "What is your name?" she asked narrowing her eyes at him hoping that at least his name would have at least some sort of class to it, unlike some lame superhero name like "Lizard boy" or 'Iguana lad".

Assuming he told her his real name, she reached out to shake his hand, "Names Allison" she said with a more professional tone, "Well I don't know about you or these other guys but I don't solve all my problems by punching someone in the face. You say you can get me to this Kira guy? Well lead the way"

Allison wasn't sure if he was telling the truth, he knew the mans name though so obviously he worked for Kira and she would follow him if he said he knew where he was. Allison prepared herself for her little meeting, thinking up the appropriate answers which also reflect her personality to whatever questions she might be asked. Hopefully this day would be as exciting as the day she first met Kira, seemed that it already was.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Team 1
The duo were an unstoppable force, but so to was Karim which uneased the two, as Echo wailed and wailed the forces began rebounding harder and harder off of one another, it was the beauty of sound really, finally came the time when the vixen had to inhale into those large lungs and as she did it was Terras time to shine.

Terra rushed forward towards Karim and as he did so his body was slowly engulfed in a strong stone, making his appearance something of a Golem, His hand extended and prepared to collide with the already downed Karim as his legs crashed to the ground shooting upward two stone pillars to attempt and rupture the lads ribs.

Team 2
Maverik was shocked that someone Desoto managed to land a hit on him without him even reacting (OOC: I'm Always watching Kassie <3), The veteran of the skies kicked off of the wolf girl and launched himself back away from her claws "Yeah Yeah, So you scratched me..." He laughed cracking his knuckles "That just means you and my wife got something in common" he barked and again rushed forward at mach speeds. His wounds weren't to bad as a claw is a claw and the back? not really that vital in a struggle unless the spinal cord is damaged.

Maverik neared the girl and when he was about half a metre away extended his leg to snap her to the jaw, hopefully the hit would cause her to spin out of control. He then flipped back and launched himself upward throwing his hands forward to uppercut the wolf and cause some serious damage.

Team 3
As Allison eyed Komodo he smirked "Jeez why is it always the new ones who have to do the 'oo is he going to eat me' routine..." He said scratching his head "Well I suppose the appearance, but still its a little racist..." As the woman walked towards him he placed his hands behind his back and smiled with his fang like teeth "My name? Not really all into that giving details...Well I mean its not really my name, CEO is just a bit of a dick with the names really...Anyway I'm rambling, Its Komodo, big suprise huh-uh?"

"Yeah I know Allison, but nice to meet you anyway, for reals this time." He placed his large hand over hers and shook it with a grin, She remarked about her passivist lifestyle which made Komodo nod "Yeah, Blood guts and gore? Not really my Idea of a fun time. Well anyway if you'd follow me I guess we can get through this whole ordeal without a scratch"

Komodo placed his finger to his ear and spoke softly into a microphone "Yeah she's here...Broadband? Ughhh He's glitching I'm thinking...Yeah sure" Komodo remarked and made his way to the little lad who was wandering around aimlessly, stringing him over his shoulder "Welp guess your both wanted. Follow me, and please, don't feed the superheroes" He snarked gesturing to the fight ahead, making his way through the middle of the battle and into the doors of Past Corp
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 am

(OOC: Karim Refers to himself as Jackel when he fights as did his clansmen because he becomes a completly different person...i just noticed that Jackel and Jeckel sound alot alike... hint hint)

*Jackel's time finally came to shine. The Screaming woman finally ceased and his hands were free. He was back to full mobility. The first thing he did was shoot the man rushing him a crazed look. His reflexed Kicked in forcing his body to move almost on it's own as the Pillars rose from the ground. He rolled forward a bit, planted his handsand began a backflip to dodge the hands coming at him, he then planted his feet on on of the Pillars behind him and Flipped over the Stone Giant and began a full rush at his real threat.

Jackel Srinted at the Screaming Woman, the crazed expression still wide across his face as he laughed hystarically with a high pitch to it. He was ready for her this time. It was nothing but open ground between him and her and the giant was already behind him. She was still inhaling, there was no way she could begin her screeeeeeam before he got to her. He could almost feel her, and then she'd really be screaming.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 pm

((You’re soundin like a staaaaaalkerrrr, HAH! I know you’re always watchin dude. =3))

As he pushed off of her, she just dropped, not minding at all. Her wings were open a considerable amount to stabilize the fall, just so she could get nearer to the ground. Falling backwards and down was fine, it helped her to better keep an eye on her opponent, yet also get closer to buildings and cover. Too bad that it wasn’t growing dark soon so that she could blend in with the sky easier, and that there wasn’t any storms or any powerful wind currents about that day.

Her upper lip curled in contempt as her wings pushed themselves out farther, slowing her fall down. “I like her already.” The tiniest scratch could prove fatal if it was dealt in the right spot. And a big scratch from her claws to his eye sockets would prove fatal when she got the chance.

The moment he was in reaching distance and his leg shot out, her wings snapped shut and her feet kicked overhead to throw her head back to avoid the kick. That, however, cost her time to recover and fly up right and with the angle of her head, felt her lower jaw twist and her muscles clench as pain shot right through her brain. Her hand swiped at his face, specifically where his eyes were located after a startled grunt, then kicked her feet at him as a distraction.

Her wings beat down once, twice and felt the coolness of the air beneath her. She dropped into that cold air to land on the ground, scaring even more people as she growled while trying to close her mouth with a dislocated jaw. Her mouth wouldn't even close properly, and it was difficult to breathe. It was starting to hurt plenty as her head swung around as she tried to pop it back into place, to see the boy she had focused on eating first. “Hrh, hrh..” The thought of going after him shot through her brain but, she was occupied with the crazy, egotistic super man, showing off. Her ears twitched as she wondered with slight humor if his weakness was kryptonite or that rock. Naaah..
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Allison kept her eye contact with Komodo despite the strange feel of his hand over hers, she almost screwed up the first impression and she wasn't about to totally ruin it by making him think that she was judging him for the way he was, "Komodo huh? Interesting... It does have a bit of class to it, you got a good stylish name" she said as she let go of his hand to end the hand shake.

Before she would follow him in to the building, she stopped and looked back to observe the people who were fighting, she was guessing that most of them were Kira's people and the other two that were fighting them were rogues. Allison recognized two of the people who were fighting, the guy that they were fighting and the other three who she had never seen before. She had her thoughts on the whole scene but it didn't concern her, Allison turned back around to face Komodo, "Lead the way then" she said with a tone of enthusiasm and a smile on her face as she followed him in to the building.

What would this meeting hold for her?
Fame? Fortune? A Home? A Job? *rambles on* A jar of cookies? A glass of water?
FIND OUT In the next episode of... The Company!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') Empty

Back to top Go down

The Company (Any 'Heroes')
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World On Fire :: America :: Raiton :: Sentry :: Metropolitan-
Jump to: