World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Company (Any 'Heroes')

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelus

Angelus

The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Team 1
Terra's hand met his own stone wall for a moment slowing him down as he turned his now encrusted head "No!" He exclaimed as Jackel made his way to Echo. The stone warrior began rampaging back towards Jackel then about to deliver a hard haymaker.

Echo, having no real combat training was open to attack (OOC: in other words, beat her to hell I don't mind if you kill her even.) and laid in shock, how could he have moved so fast?

Team 2

Maverik smirked as his secondary hit connected "BOOYAH!" he yelled out, but as he did so he felt a slash across his eye "OH SERAPHIM DAMNIT!" he exclaimed punching his fist against his palm "You little mutt, How dare you!" Maverik held his eye for a moment as blood dribbled out, that wound was a keeper. He knew Desoto was luring him, just like those damn taliban had all those years ago.

The Veteran folded his arms, trying to shake off the pain and scoffed "Whats wrong? Can't handle the winds? Well jeez, Thought you'd have more cahones then that mustang sally"
Maverik cracked his knuckle swiftly. The Veteran bit his lip as the blood trickled down, the wound was impairing that was for sure, he was probably going to end up needing an eye patch or something less piratey thanks to this winged demon.

Broadband whistled and waved to Desoto as Komodo walked into Past Corp Headquatres "Bye Bye Baby, Baby bye bye" he generated.

Team 3
As they walked into the wide white open office, Komodo placed his hand on Allison shoulder and smiled for a moment "You'll like it here" he remarked and walked up to a desk where a young woman who resembled some form of feline worked, filing her nails whilst looking at a computer screen "Yo Yo Asajii, I need to talk to Mr.Yagami, We have his next appointment."

She sighed and looked up to the hulking lizard "Huh? Yeah. Sure ok." Pressing a button a small circle surrounded the two and began lifting them upward somewhat like an invisible elevator, Komodo Whistled as they rose up "Nothing better than Elevator music huh?"

The great hulk strummed his fingers against his trunk of a leg and smiled as they went up, Broadband now standing next to them and looking about. Eventually they reached the second floor, more office like, Komodo made his way from the clear elevator and walked toward a winding staircase that went up a level "Kira is just up here, First office door on the right."
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:19 pm

(OOC: @ Desoto, I'm not a stalker, i just like it here. People actually post.)
*Jackel Continued his sprint for the prize. The look on her face gave him such pleasure. As he got closer he Pulled a dive roll somewhat off center to get behind her and begin a combo of movements. First was the Two handed Pillar, aiming the feet for her chin with just enough force to catch her attention and keep her conscious. Second he would begin a spinning heel kick combo of five kicks each aimed for the general head area. He would then up-right himself and step to the left a bit and planting his left into the ground while rising his right leg a bit and sweeping across for the ankles to put her on the ground. And if all went according to plan a double back flip shin drop for a finisher.
"You like to Scream? I'd like to hear you scream... Heheh.. HAHAHHAHA"
It was more or less a gamble with the big pelukis closing in from behind but he had little.

Jackel had noticed something right off the bat. Screamer wasn't gonna hurt Rock and vice versa, so hopefully if he got close enough to either one of them they'd be too afraid to take a shot with their special powers in fear of hurting the other...Jackel didn't care who got hit and long as someone ended up broken and bleeding.*
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 am

(OOC: BEfore this turns into a thing, I think she's reffering to me dude no worries ok? lol)
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:44 am

((Yeah. I wasn’t talking to you, Jackel. I was talking to Tim. Sorry for the mixup! Sorry, sorry!))

There was a loud crack as her jaw was popped back into place followed by a shudder that ran from her nose to the tip of her tail as she took in the pain and shook it off.

"You little mutt, How dare you!"

Instead of getting angry, a crazed, sadistic grin split her wolf muzzle as her fangs bared and her laughter came from her in loud bursts. “HAHAHAHAHA!! The deer with one eye!!” She guffawed as she jumped from foot to foot and licked the blood off her fingers. The taste sent a spark of energy right through her, apparent by her sudden childish behavior. Her tail swung left and right as her feathers ruffled. “I dared, I dared! HAH!” Her hand reached out and flexed her fingers. Now all she needed to do was get close to him again to take out his other eye and/or stay on his blind side and rip off his head. Whichever one first.

She shoot up into the air again, circling and climbing on thermals, but always keeping her attacker in sight. “Ya taste like a human. Are you chewy, or tender?” Her head cocked as she looked towards his arms and legs, where the most meat was. He had little to no fat on him; his meat should be tasty.

Black wings beat down a few more times as she hovered. Her pointed tongue slid out from between her teeth as she inhaled the scent of blood deeply and seemed to sit back on the wind. “That’s upsettin,” she flicked a claw at him as her tongue slid out again and one of her eyes squinted at his bloody eye socket as a maniacal grin bared her fangs, “isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:26 pm

"I'm sure I will" Allison said in an absent minded tone. She paid no mind to the woman at the desk but she was amazed by the invisible elevator, "What the...!?" this surprised Allison for a sec but she quickly got over it, though it would continue to excite her if she started working here. Allison stood with Komodo, waiting for the elevator to lift them to their destination. It really didn't have to be so awkward seeing as Allison had a lot of questions but she knew that it probably wouldn't be Komodo's place to answer them so she would save the questions and deal making for Kira.

"Yup, nothing like elevator music" Allison said, she really preferred rock or something but elevator music was a mood lightener. As soon as the elevator got to the desired location, Alli followed Komodo up the flight of stairs to a hall way, it seemed so clean and neat, just like an office should be though. Allison nodded and went over to knock on Kira's door, just as Komodo had said "the first door on the right" and she would wait for Kira to give her permission to enter before she would just barge in so rudely.
Back to top Go down
https://worldonfire.rpg-board.net
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Team 1
Echo took the beating hard much to Terra's dismay, The large golem was shocked to see his 'girl' take such damage, As Terra rose his mighty fist to crush Jackel, Echo began crawling away, this guy was much stronger than those she fought before, as she limped off Terra held nothing bacxk, Stones seemingly shot from all direction sat Jackel, large pillars shifting out of the earth with sharpened tips.

Terra roared out as the pillars grew quicker and faster firing at Jackel like snakes striking from below.

Team 2

"What the hell you evil b*tch!" Maverik said launching himself to Desoto, He was a veteran through and through and though in the air this meant that he could match most hand to hand combat "You think your canabalism is going to make me go easy on a f**k like you!?" Maverik began to launch a barrage of kicks and punches towards the wolf girl with vicious rage in his eyes. "DIE DIE DIE!" He didn't care anymore if he died, he only wanted to see this little lass dead and paying for her sins.

Team 3
(sorry for the shortness)
Trace sat at his desk with his hands folded and looked to the door as Allison knocked "Enter of your own free will" Trace said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:16 pm

*Jackel Used his skinny profile along with his acrobatics and Unnatural relexes to dodge most of the forest of spikes coming for him. A combonation of lfips, no handed cartwheels and sidesteps to dodge a good portion of them. Almost like he could feel where they were coming from before they got there. But like most people he'd forget certain things about his surroundings and bumb into pre-existing pillars and take a hit. It was a few hits before he thought of something fairly ingenious. He'd use the raising of the spike agianst the big man. So he waited for one to raise near him again and grabed around the top of it with his hands and placed both feet on it like he was riding it. He waited for the right hieght and kicked off toward the direction the screaming lady crawled away to to Take her captive. Surely Stone man wouldn't harm his own partner. Espeicially not after etting that upset about her getting a beat down.

Jackel Landed in a staggered sprint but regained himself, still dodging upcoming spikes until he finally reached his goal...again. He stomped at the woman's back to stop her from crawling away any further and to keep her close So the big man wouldn't use any powers. Hopefully this would work and keep stone man from acting out.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 am

Desoto cocked her head to the side to his curses and flapped her wings twice to stay at the same height she was at. Her upper lip curled in mockery as her eyes rested on his bad eye. Fangs, claws, and a tough body and mindset was all that was needed for her to develop a taste for blood and a craving for battle. Not to mention a little bit of sadism.

“It’s not that bad,” she hummed. “It tastes great; chewy. And once ya crack open the bone, ya get to eat the best tastin stuff ever. And…” Rambling on about how good human flesh tasted like made her eyes gleam with the blood thirst of a beast. He would be bitten on his shoulder first to feel the power of her jaws. He would at least feel that before he died.

Against his wall of nonstop attacks, all Desoto had to do was wait for him to stop and keep shielding herself all while keeping mostly on his blind side. She moved her arms so that the continuing assault would cause her a good crop of bruises on her shoulder and arms but not break the bone or nail her in the face. All the while, she kept that hyena grin on her muzzle, waiting, just waiting for him to stop.

Her hands shot down to her daggers as she kept talking. “Old dudes taste a bit off, but yer really chewy. Is your liver healthy? The liver’s the best part to eat. Kidneys are like gummy bears, and they squirt..” Her daggers where now in place of her hands as they were used to shield her arms. If they ever connected with his flesh, cut into his fists, or cut off fingers if his punches were that powerful, and let him bleed a little more. Deprive his body of the only life liquid as it drained from him, all without attacking him. What a wonderful thought!
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Allison really hoped her appearance would come as a shock to Kira but as she entered his office, she saw the possible view that he had and realized that he could have been watching the whole time, she closed the door behind her as she walked in and invited herself to sit down knowing full well that the next words to come out of his mouth were either "Please, take a seat" or "Can I get you anything to drink?".

Allison could see that her host was probably that type of guy, the type to get straight to business, "Oh don't let ME disturb you, that fight down there is really something" she said, excusing him if he so wished to continue watching the happenings in the streets below. Allison was a patient girl, time was of no value to her and not only did she like to enjoy life to the full but she would always encourage it amongst the people around her.

However, she was completely ready to get down to business if Kira wasn't entirely in to watching his people fight with those who seemed the be recruits as she herself seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

(I'm going to attempt to write this while partially Tipsy, if it comes out wrong dont hate me....Thats what she said.)

Team 1
Terra was one of the most powerful members of the Company, an apprentice to the CEO himself. Terra excelled at all his physical tests but one thing had always drawn Terra back. His lack of focus, Terra had ended up harming those around him more than his targets half the time due to his lack of control which usually went hand in hand with his unstable emotions.

As the stone Golem drove the spike downward, Rage blinded him and he managed to drive a large stone spike through his beloved's stomach, Echo tried to cry out but all that came out was a whimper, that breath, was her last breath. Her last cry. Her last word. "John..."

Blood surrounded the body of the woman as Terra heard his name whispered, Roaring he finally had lost it. Screw the company rules, screw regulation, This little imp had made him lose the one thing keeping him stable. The earth began to shake as the roar sounded being heard from blocks around. As the Golem roared and wailed he began to punch the ground again and again each time the ground rumbled and more mass was placed upon the raging stone warrior until he stood at three quatres of the size of Past Corp itself.

"DIE!" Terra cried out, his fist overshadowing Jackel as he rose it to the sun "DIE DIE DIE"

But something stopped him, The large beast suddenly froze before his fist reached Jackel. Frozen completely in time to those outside in the core of this beast something very queer began, Terra began to writhe and sweat in the core of the large Golem. He had never used this much power and as anyone knows, pushing yourself can lead to horrible results. Terra began to swoon as all around him went dark, had he made his own Coffin?

(In other words, free to go help Dessi)
Team 2

Maverik rose an eyebrow at the woman "You reaaally think your the hero after saying that? Jeez. Your as bad as...a wild animal" Maverik placed his hand on his chin "Though looking at you, I aint to suprised." The old veteran tensed his muscle for a moment as he carried on the assault, He could punch through Iron, rip open a building with his hands, So a block was a bad Idea. A sick grin followed the barrage as Maverik couldn't wait to see when the pain kicked in, when she realised that her bones would break slowly..

As the wolf bantered about eating him more "Sorry you sick f**k, Liver has got more liquor than Dan Murphey's. You got nothing on me." as soon as he saw the light of Dagger he immediately remembered his training all those years ago, weaving his arm for a concealed punch he flattened his arm attempting to strike the womans Gongli tendant, then swung his elbow forward to strike it yet again, hoping to break the arm and disarm the cannibalistic beast. "Ya think yer trinkets going to do much? Please, If I can take a Machette to the shoulder while carrying a man on my back I can take some cutlery"

As they continued to banter Maverik slid his free hand into his pocket for a moment, placing his hand on a small remote. Flash to his stomach and it would reveal that Maverik, within his stomach held a few pounds of C4, ready to be ignited. As the remote was triggered the timer began.

(XD Sorry, just thought it might make it a cooler fight)

Team 3
Komodo Drank some Coffee and talked to Paul from accounting. Paul just got married.
Komodo didn't overly care seeing as Paul was a 'work-friend' and those...well you don't really get to excited for so he had to do that whole "Fake excited thing" that you do when they talk to you, You know what I mean. How awkward is it? I mean come on.

MEANWHILE!

Trace examined Allison with a smirk upon his face "Allison, Fancy seeing you without two rogue assassins trying to slaughter you...Its a good look, I'd suggest you keep it." He placed his hand to his chin and looked to the woman with an open position to show that he wasn't some big bad that was impossible to approach.

"Trust me, with a firm like this you'll be the last thing to disturb me." Trace said with his signature smirk, placing his hands on the desk he looked Allison deep in the eyes "But we sent Mr. Komodo out there for a reason, So I suppose we should get to talking"

Trace folded his hands and narrowed his eyebrows "As you can see, Past Corp has a lot of...spills with the outside meta-human populace. Recently we've only been encountering standard level meta-humans, such as those outside, but if they begin rallying a large force...well...who'll watch the watchmen so to speak" Trace continued with a deepness to his voice, He had nothing to hide really except for his name. A name was a powerful thing, something given so willingly by people these days, anyone could track with but a first name with the right motivation and it was something that truly worried Trace which was why Past Corp's "No-names' policy was so well enforced.

Trace continued his speech with a little light "I suppose what i'm saying is we are down on law-enforcers, and your abillities could come in handy with detective work and the like, So. I'll simply cut to the chase and say, We'd like to offer you a position, but we need to know within the next week." 'or we'll totally hunt you and extract all that lovely DNA and totally clone your ass' Trace felt like adding, but this wasn't the time for quips or quirks, it was buisness.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 am

*Jackel Felt the Spike Coming and moved his foot back to dodge the Rocky Pire and was shocked to see who hadn't dodged it. The woman he had stepped on was raised of the ground by the Earthen Spear and died almost immediately. Jackel Quickly looked back toward the Rock Man with a very worried expression. He just lost all the leverage there was in the fight and now the man was free to attack at will. Karim Watched as, In a fit of rage, the man encased himself in more and more stone. Karim's eyes followed his head slowly looking further and further up until he stopped growing.*

"Oh...bad." Was all he could say to himself. Even if he ran at a full sprint and tried to jump at the last second, there was no way Karim would be able to dodge such a large hand. He simply looked away and braced for impact hoping he would survive it. He waited a while longer and when the impact did not come he opened his eyes and looked around. He looked at the giant hand above him just hovering there. He took a few steps and noticed that the giant was no longer moving at all. He heard a slow deliberate clap from behind him. he snapped his head in the direction it came from and saw someone.*

Congratulations. You forced a man to kill his love and go so homicidal with rage that his power overclocked causing physical and possibly mental paralysis. I hope you are happy.
"I..I'm sorry i didn't mean to... they attacked me.."
Don't worry about it kid they deserved it. They had this coming for a while. And don't think that they attacked you out off the blue either... *The man revealed himself from the corner he was standing in and walked out into the street toward Karim. He was a bit Taller them Karim with black hair and gray skin. He wore a black and white outfit complete with a sleeveless trench coat with a gray flame design on it.* ...They were ordered to attack. To test you more or less. To see if you're worth your salt.
"You're... the Gray man from the water front."
I prefer Jenru. It is my name after all. My presence here is, no doubt, being monitored. In fact even now there is probably a strike crew on the way to converge with me. But i know how their system works, i know where i can and can't hide. You howeverneed to be more careful where you go and who you talk to. Keep that in mind. *Jenru turned his face toward the roof tops as if looking up before speaking again.* You may want to help the other one up there. I think there's going to be a fireworks display if you don't.
*Karim looked up but saw nothing he looked back down to ask Jenru what he meant but he was gone. As if he had evaporated or perhaps was not there to begin with... Was this man a figment of his imagination? Well there was no time to stand around to think. The stone man's allies would be there soon and Karim needed a place to hide. so he did the only logical thing. He ran through the nearest ally taking random turns and getting as lost as possible.*

(How am i supposed to help her she kinda on the roofs...)
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 am

((Very true. Deidara! With his C4 clay! He's gonna go boom. Oh crap.))

“Hnnnn. I take that as a compliment.” Desoto flashed a snarl in his direction. “Criminals deserve to be eaten,” she swung out her hand to try to get to his other eye, not really caring if it missed or not, “I got my own code.”

The werewolf flinched notably, cutting off her retorts. Her forearms were starting to feel like multiple needles were stabbing them. From the inside. Her bones were fracturing? Her grin started to falter, started to slip as it turned into something pained and her teeth clenched. As a result, she didn’t really notice him attack her arm directly. Pain shot right up through her shoulder while simultaneously, dropping her daggers from shock and grabbing her arm. She dropped as her wings stopped beating to allow a few seconds for the pain to sink in, feeling her jaw muscles clenching and unclenching. “Broken or not broken?” The arm refused to move. “Broken..”

Maybe this time she bit off a little more than she could chew. Her eyes looked down to the fight that seemed concluded and the victor dart away. Sure. Just like all humans. Run away and don’t think about even attempting to assist someone. Wait, flap your wings moron! Her wings flapped, jerking her body to a stop and she yelped, making a grab for her broken arm. Pick a fight with a dude who knows what he’s doing. Reaal smart Soto. Stop acting like a baby; it’s just a broken arm! Her inner voice mocked as she writhed from the pain and landed on a roof top. “And fractured bones, ya twit. Just, give me a second..” Desoto mumbled, falling to one knee as her wings folded and the pain really started to kick in.

Her daggers were missing and her only real offense was using her clawed hands, her feet and teeth. Can’t really use her feet, can’t really try to bite him unless she was holding him with her hands and she only had one functioning arm that worked. Despite the pain. Fighting with her wings was a last resort since they were mainly used for shoving things away and distracting. They could easily be broken which would hurt like hell when she was human again. She’d be sore and feel like she was being stabbed in her shoulder area for days.

“Oooooh, I’m gonna make sure he’s dead before I turn in for the day,” she swore as she stood up, snarling to convert the pain into anger.
Back to top Go down
Lady Justice
Admin
Lady Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 am

Allison laughed at his rogue assassin comment, "I kinda like the look myself" she said, agreeing with him. However, Allison considered almost everything that would happen in this meeting, she memorized her terms if she was to join this company, memorized to the point of almost making her own contract for Kira himself to hire her.

Kira looked Allison in the eye and she liked that, it was rare for her to finally talk to someone with just as much charisma as she had and no guilty consciousness causing him to occasionally break the eye contact because of some discomfort, she listened on, hanging on to his every word and when he finished, Allison stayed silent for a minute to make him think she was thinking about it.

"Well Kira, I do have the brain for detective work, I know when I'm being conned and finding things is in my blood, negotiation is also running through my veins as you will see that in just a few seconds and I will be honest, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't willing to give you what you want..."

she paused and took a breath just to mess around with him and hold the suspense that he might have had, "That is, if you're willing to give me what I need".

Need was right, "I need insurance, if I can be one of the best people you have, if I really can live up to your expectations, I need full protection and immunity from MOST trouble that would fall upon me if I do start working with you" Allison knew that she didn't give too much information but she was hoping Kira understood that she meant that she would be protected from any of her victims that may or may not bite back and of course, the law (in most cases, not all).

"Also, because I am short on powers and I can only use these powers for stealth, reconnaissance and minor defense, I will need some assistance in being able to defend myself in case of an attack... So can you provide?" Allison gave no mention of having a place to stay or payment, if he wanted to give her that too then fine but Allison was more worried about her safety than her accommodation and living expenses.

"So what do you say Kira Yagami? You think you can shape me up so I'd be fit for your team?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Company (Any 'Heroes')   The Company (Any 'Heroes') - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Company (Any 'Heroes')
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World On Fire :: America :: Raiton :: Sentry :: Metropolitan-
Jump to: