World On Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a World On Fire.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackel

Jackel

Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Karim Returned to the park where he normally spent most of his time, and most of the time slept. He sat on a grassy hill cross-legged with his eyes closed. He was relaxing and soaking up the sun while listening to the sounds of the park. Everything from dog owners playing fetch with their canine friends to wind blowing the leaves in the trees. In fact Karim was sitting in the sunlight hoping that the sweat he was creating would catch a certain individuals scent. If it caught the wrong person'd nose then he would have to run again but he Remained still hoping for the best, planning for the worst.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 am

Desoto was obviously sitting underneath the shade of a particularly well grown pine, the needles allowing just enough sunlight to filter through and reach her lightly dozing form in blotches and spots. Over her ears were large, black and silver headphones playing some music as she shuffled through the songs in her ipod. Mumbled, “no, no, boring, no, blah,” could be heard from her barely moving lips. Finally, she let out a heavy sigh and pull her headphones off her head to rest around her neck as she stretched and sniffed.

The smell of pine, a variety of flowers, dogs and people made her shift lazily. So far it was a rather boring day, but, for once, she was okay with that. It was one of those times where she could finally sit back and do nothing and just relax. A sudden noise popped in her ears, and she jumped to sit upright, looking around wildly for danger. It then occurred to her that her pod was still on and blaring music much to loud for her sensitive ears. Heart rate lowering and growling, “Stupid machine,” she turned it off. As the adrenaline died down, she caught wind of a scent familiar to her. Her lungs expanded as she inhaled, moving her head slightly as she searched for the barer of the scent.

Her cold eyes then rested upon a lone and still figure sitting on a hill. “Meditating… Karim..” The expression on her face represented something of boredom as she looked away to abruptly shift to excitement with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Karim, the only person she actually respected decently enough wouldn’t suspect her creeping up on him. A snicker shook her shoulders as she got up and walked towards his general direction, looking as normal as possible.

After deducing that she was facing his back, then she started to stalk slowly up the hill, taking steps when there was sufficient noise to cover the sound of her footsteps. Her ears perked towards him as her tail lifted while a smirk crossed her face. Hah! He doesn’t Suspect a thing!

There was only six feet separating the both of them and that was around the time where she bolted forwards thinking that this would be an easy tackle. Seeing that she didn’t want him to freak out and attack her, blurted, “KARIM RABBIT!!” He would know it was her. And hopefully not try to maim her for calling him a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:22 am

*Karim's body took control as soon as his senses picked up Desoto's presence. He had to force his body not to move out of the way other wise she would fly right past him. He'd rather let her have her fun, for now. He tensed up his shoulder's bracing or the impact.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Instead of just barreling into him, as planned before, Desoto bent over to place her hands on the ground to perform a front hand spring. She sailed right over Karim to land on her feet and quickly twist and fall to a squat, staring at him. She had assumed that hearing her yell would have made him duck or roll out of the way. It was obviously no fun if he just sat there and did nothing. The most likely reason was perhaps he didn’t wish to injure her or he just couldn’t be bothered to move.

Green eyes looked him up and down before she rocked backwards quickly to land on her butt and wrap her arms around a knee to stretch out the other leg. Her ears twitched, tail sweeping to rest next to her outstretched leg.

Humor was laced into her voice as her expression when from stony to a playful smirk after a moments of silence of staring, “What are you? A rock now?”
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 pm

*Karim Relaxed himself when the impact didn't happen. he breathed a sigh of relief and opened his eyes. He stood up and motioned for Desoto to follow him. His first destination was a water fountain to rehydrate after sitting in the sun for how ever long it was he sat waiting. He leaned over the spout gulpling down the water anf feeling it slide down his throat. the first few seconds was hot water but once it started moving it was nice and cool. He pulled away and inhaled deeply. He still spoke in his semi african accent.*

"You took longer then expected to find me. I thought it would be no problem for you. Perhaps I should look for you next time. How have you been? Keeping out of trouble i assume?"
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:32 pm

A scoff left her, cocking her head away to the left, semi-glaring at him through the corner of her eye. “Hmph.” Karim had stood up and beckoned for her to follow him. Did he suddenly think that she would start to follow him about like a lost dog? Her nose jerked upwards with a pronounced kuff or annoyance. As a matter of fact he did, seeing that he went and walked off towards a water fountain.

Pupils narrowing slightly as the sun got in her eyes, her shoes tore up the grass as Desoto stomped to her feet. As anyone could tell, her light mood had been tarnished by his overall, meaningless actions. What he said next, as she grew closer, her sharp ears catching the words in the breeze, made the fur on her tail bristle.

"You took longer then expected to find me. I thought it would be no problem for you. Perhaps I should look for you next time. How have you been? Keeping out of trouble i assume?”

“Oi,” she snapped, scowling and lifting her head as her lips twisted into a sneer, “Don’t start talkin’ like you’re my parents.” As usual, anything could cause her to change her mood with the flip of a coin, and what he had said made her seem to be a trouble maker seeking to find trouble and dive head first into it. Granted that may be true but, she didn’t like to be perceived that way.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm

*Karim was expecting she was react with a bit of hostility. He was more or less testing his grip on the english language, more specifically emphasizing words correctly. the best way to make sure you have a proper grip on the language is to insult and compliment people to ensure you are receiving the desired reactions.*

"You're right, i apologize. That was rather rude of me. I have no right to assume you've done anything. You are after all a beautiful girl with a good soul. How have you been keeping?"

* He smiled at her hoping to get a better response this time. The other thing he was attempting with her was to turn her into something like a shadow of himself. Calm, collected and rational on the outside with a wild blood thirst while in battle.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:33 am

The frown on her face seemed to deepen just the slightest bit, only to be replaced with an annoyed and slightly amused expression. Karim’s sudden politeness was not welcome it would seem. Desoto hated such formalities when they were not meant, or if they were just tried on for a feel. She must admit it was at times welcoming for manners and politeness, and such chivalrous gentlemen weren’t high supply. And flattery to her was treated as the same. Although she must admit, it was a good try.

The only thing she did in reply was rub her arms and turn slightly to face off to the side with a minimal tilt of her head as her eyes focused on something else. If only he really knew what she was capable of, he wouldn’t be exchanging pleasant formalities or wasting time with talking. Her tendencies for actively seeking out people to devour was her own little dark secret. In this case of having a blood thirsty nature, her’s was very literal. And she liked her meat hot and bloody. Very bloody.

Choosing the moment to speak finally, her eyes slid in their sockets to glance at Karim before bouncing into an over exaggerated, mocking curtsy, “Why good sir, I offer my sincerest of thanks,” Her tone mocked, obviously faking, “For the unwelcome flattery and politeness..” The last words were snapped off her tongue. He had to give her points for not resorting to mild violence – a punch to the arm or boot to the head – and choosing to voice her distaste. Otherwise, her tone went back to being civil to answer that last part of the question, although her arms had folded across her chest once more, “Nothin’. Lazy fer the most part.” An ear flicked back. “You?”
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:35 pm

*Karim gave her a confused look from the answer he was given. He looked hurt that she would throw such a compliment back at him like that.*

"Unwelcome flattery? Apparently mirrors are in short supply. You have not seen yourself have you? you give yourself far to little credit i think.

As for what I've, well I've been chased around town by the suited man's people. I was simply making sure you were all right. If you've been lazy that is better then attacking people for simply looking at you. I remember how chaotic you were when we first met. Which reminds me, I found another girl that the suit man wants. Another half animal girl, a crow girl. She is also beautiful in her own way as well. I was hoping you and she might meet, perhaps learn from each other."

*Karim was telling the truth about her being beautiful, or at least through his eyes. The only problem he had with her was her thought process and over aggressive nature. But the problem he had with the crow girl was that she seemed, at least to him, like she had already claim Karim as hers. She seemed territorial. he hoped that if the two met it would alance them out a bit... or they would tear each other apart.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 am

"Unwelcome flattery? Apparently mirrors are in short supply. You have not seen yourself have you? you give yourself far to little credit i think.

“Hurr, hurr..” Desoto stood back, placing most of her weight on her left foot. Her bangs hid her eyes, mere slivers of dark green peeking through black as she stared. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the compliment somewhat, it was the fact that she was rather uncomfortable when such things were said to her face. The only way she knew how to respond was through a slim show of aggression since she was sure as hell wouldn’t show any kind of shyness, or uncertainty. Come to think of it, her main emotions around others was humor and anger.

Letting it sink in a little, if he was watching, her head lowered, one of her hands raising to cover her mouth as she grinned to herself, closing her eyes. A small chuckle shook her shoulders as it escaped. Someone thought she actually looked nice. And.. It made her feel better. Self esteem points just rose a few notches with that. That was her way of saying that she liked it, that she appreciated it. Thing is, she sometimes spoke through certain noises or body movements, and she didn’t care if someone got them or not. Karim was a smart guy. He should know.

As for what I've, well I've been chased around town by the suited man's people. I was simply making sure you were all right. If you've been lazy that is better then attacking people for simply looking at you. I remember how chaotic you were when we first met. Which reminds me, I found another girl that the suit man wants. Another half animal girl, a crow girl. She is also beautiful in her own way as well. I was hoping you and she might meet, perhaps learn from each other."

Her head titled upwards, her hand lowering once she had placed a wide smirk which quickly turned to a growl with sincere anger boiling behind it. Karim was attacked? Again? Unconsciously, her muscles tensed as her eyes became more alert. Especially when he mentioned something about another girl he found. A mutant crow person. And the fact that he wanted them both to meet.

When he finally finished, Desoto let out a snort, planting her feet on the ground firmly. “Huh.. You killed those stalkers right?” Not waiting for a reply, she jerked a thumbs up in his face, “Bonus points.” Next, and sounding a bit interested and annoyed – Or was it threatened? -, “Does this crow girl have a name? Er.. What’s her personality like?...She your girlfriend?” The last part ended with a burst of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:50 pm

*Karim noticed her shy away from looking him in the eye after his compliment. He figured she didn't get many of them. It surprised him a little more when she looked worried about him being in a fight and then angry when he spoke about another girl. Was it possible that the wolf girl had become somewhat attached to him? He had to test it's validity. one of the main reasons he talked to Desoto was because she was like a child. Ready to say what was on her mind, acting on impulse, and always looking for something fun to do. But now Karim felt it was time for her to begin acting how girls her age were meant to act.*

"Her name is Zinc, i do not know her last name and no she and i are not an in a meaningful relationship. I had to save her from the suited man's people. You seem hostile towards the very mention of a new girl in my life, why is that? Are you perhaps afraid I will not come back? or maybe something a little more... intimate?"

*Of course he was simply testing a thoery and fully expected her to deny all charges. Perhaps she was Jealous and perhaps not. but her reaction would tell him more.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:59 am

i] "Her name is Zinc, i do not know her last name and no she and i are not an in a meaningful relationship. I had to save her from the suited man's people. You seem hostile towards the very mention of a new girl in my life, why is that? Are you perhaps afraid I will not come back? or maybe something a little more... intimate?"[/i]

Maybe he did not mean it that way but… Such things were not implied around Desoto. Her friends knew that. The people who went to classes with her knew that. You did not imply that Desoto was interesting in mating, partnership or nosing into such areas of other people. The last kid who had done that nearly lost his nose in a very Left 4 Dead video game fashion. Desoto, having to be pried off of him, was muttering vulgarities and threatening to ‘fix’ him if he ever spoke to her of that topic. But that was then and this is now.

It was a matter of overall, paranoid worry. Men or women who had fallen in love tended to do the most stupidest things. And it was as if they ripped out their heart, still beating and unprotected to be attacked and killed. She had witnessed enough life dramas to be certain she would not be looking for a mate anytime soon or in the future. With a grunt, or growl, it was hard to tell, “Just wondering, dude. Curiosity didn’t kill the canine after all. I’m still kicking.” Sarcasm and barely restrained anger was laced through her words. She defiantly had to ‘kick’ to stay alive for this long with her dangerous hobbies.

It was time to digest the rest of the words. Karim rescued her. Desoto’s pupils narrowed. Damsel in distress; weakling.. The same guy after herself and Karim are after her. Her ears drooped as an irritated grumble rumbled in her chest. They’ll have to team up to create a security net; safety in numbers as she always heard her room mate say. Next was the overall name. ‘Zinc’ Was a type of metal, something that was used to polish? Make something shiny or embellish. That name alone could help determine the woman’s personality.

Cocking her head back to look at Karim, an irritated but humored smirk on her lips, her ears twitched, tail rising confidently. “So?” Her voice was hovering, expecting, “When can we all sit and have a picnic in the park?” She waved one of her hands in the air dismissively, motioning slightly over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:19 pm

"you don't seem like your simply curious but if you want to move on to the next subject then very well. It will be less entertaining though... or perhaps more entertaining fo you. When we were about to flee the scene we ran into Ms. Winchester. I'm not sure whether you know her or not but not the point. We separated to better protect each other. I think with you're sense of smell you'd be able to track them both yes. Zinc was rather... touchy feely. It should be easy to catch her scent off of me. So are you up for a challenge then or are your sense as dull as earlier."

*Karim wasn't sure why but he felt he had to push Desoto a bit. It was more like how a teacher pushes a student then a brother to a sister. He fully expected a bite back for that comment but he didn't blame her if she did attack. He hadn't fully thought through that comment plus the connection to her pride it might have before letting it fly from his lips. He rolled his shoulders to loosen them just in case.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:27 am

The only response Karim received from her was a thoughtful sound, like she was debating. “Hmmmm…” One of her hands had balled into a fist and was barely brushing against her lips as her eyes closed. She was seriously debating this. Desoto disliked it when others asked for something and pushed about it. In her opinion, if you ask, it should be a bit more reserved and less, well, degrading. Normally, it would have been a punch to the arm, but then that would be wasteful. And he was expecting some kind of violent response. What if passive-aggressive was given to him instead? It sounded like he needed her help, not the other way around.

Ending her train of thought, her eyes opened to reveal a hard, calculating glare. She locked her gaze with Karim for a few moments before straightening and rolling back on her heels to turn around. Her right hand slipped into her pocket, bouncing against the dagger on her belt as her right lifted into the air in a dismissive wave. Closing her eyes again as she started to walk away, her tone was humored but laced with hidden contempt, “Bye bye, dude.”
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:19 am

"You think this a game then? The man in the suit will not let you walk away and because of that I can not let you walk away. If your continue walking I will stand in front of you until you help. We need each other to survive and so we must all work together."

*He Knew she wouldn't stop that quickly. It would likely come down to fists to get her to stay but he would do what he could not to injure her, since that would be counter productive after all.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:23 pm

A grunt escaped her as her other hand slipped into her pocket after slipping her headphones over her ears to tune him out. Hah! Everything was a game in life. Everything. It was all a gamble anyway, everyway a being could see it. Her eyes narrowed as she slowed her confident stride to a near prowl. He spoke of keeping together. If that was so important, then why did he leave this Zinc woman alone? And that other girl he rambled about? The old quote of “United we stand, divided we fall” slipping unwillingly into her thoughts. For a second, she puzzled over who just said that quote; never been one to pay attention to those details.

If he really wanted her help, he would be better if he figured out the way she thought and how best to work with her. Her friends discovered implied challenges, being on equal ground, or higher, carefully phrased requests and the stroking of her pride worked. Or, he could be trying to pull a dominance roll on things. Desoto was a loner, not a big part of the social life, even with those she knew. She twisted rules and morals to suit her current position and some of those warped rules would be tossed out the window to be replaced with something more important.

Such as the wolf hierarchy. Her friends and her were on equal ground most of the time, but when it came to strangers, it was always assumed Desoto was of higher ranking than they were. So the rule of not injuring innocents were cast aside if the innocent told her something degrading, and the hierarchy rule would kick in.

One thing was pretty constant with the wolf girl though. She liked to warp and bend things a lot. That and the fact she liked to get violent at times.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:48 am

*Karim shoke his head and cracked his knuckles to get himself ready for what he had to do, and what it would most likly lead to. He streached everything he could and cracked all the rest. His heart started pumping faster with adrenaline as he walked himself infront of Desoto to stand in her path. He pulled the head phones off her head and threw them aside.*

"You must listen to me. I am sorry about this but you are forcing this on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Karim had a death wish; she was thinking about that as he stood in her path. Desoto was about to breeze past him only to feel the weight of her head phones leaving her head. Like a volcano, it was almost as if she could feel the hot magma starting to seep through the cracks. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. He was not a close enough friend to do something like that without her getting furious.

Her right ear twitched, hearing her head phones land, not breaking thankfully – she bought those for their dexterity – and paused, looking at him as he spoke.

He was sorry? She was bringing this upon herself? The indifferent look turned back to calculating and mocking attentiveness. Her head cocked to the side, as if mulling over what to do. He was expecting her to lash out and try to attack him, what if she tried to mess around with his head as one of her friends had with her?

“Haw, haw. Nice one, dude.” A feigned chuckle was forced out of her throat as she reached out to lightly pat him on arm closest to her. As this was being done, Desoto shifted to the side to continue walking away. Her fingers were itching to do some kind of damage, and it was near physical torture to keep from changing her hands to claws.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:42 pm

*Karim Put his hand on her shoulder in responce and pushed back with just enough pressure to stop her. He was thoughly impressed with her attitude now and felt he had some part to play in that after their first meeting. He had wholly expected he would take some sort of damage after that last move he pulled.*

"The invitation is always open. You will not. Last. Long by yourself. Remember that."

*He let go of her and allowed her do do as she wished. He remained where he was hoping logic would seep into her mind and realize he was right but doubted it.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:52 pm

-You will not. Last. Long by yourself.-

The indifferent eyes suddenly sparked as she froze, eerily still, locking her instantaneous blood thirsty eyes on the man with his hand on her shoulder. A quick step to the side, jerking her arm up and away was seemingly synchronized with him removing his hand from her shoulder.

Her parents were together, and they died. That statement struck a cord that remained pretty raw. “Some logic crap, yer pullin, you,” a colorful word escaped her barely moving lips and clenched teeth. Desoto took another step back, her tail arching and curling, her ears facing back as her fingers hooked into something like claws. A stance anyone could look at and scream ‘danger!’

“Yer knew here, you idiot. Don’t not think that after- Hr, ha! HAHAHA!!” Against her will, laughter had started to bubble within her in uncomfortable bursts, but it strangely felt normal. This all seemed.. Just purely.. Comical. A few minutes ago they were talking civilly, now she was considering trying to kill him. A part of her was amazed that she had been thinking about her actions before retaliating violently as usual.

“Haha.. You..Really? HAH!! Stop making me laugh!” A hand went to cover her eyes as she shoulders shook along with her out of control laughing. Her eyes were not closed in merriment, rather, wide open staring at the ground like a crazed lunatic. He had no idea what she clawed her way through. On her own free will. Alone! Bullets wounds, broken bones, emotional scars; the latter the reason why her persona was so jumpy. And he was presuming she was weak?!

Her eyes rolled upwards to stare through her black bangs at his face. Her mouth closed, her teeth clicking together, the laughter coming a bit quieter but still a little creepy. “Hurr, hurr, hurr!”

Drilled logic wouldn’t work. There were sayings that you could lead a horse to water but you couldn’t make it drink. Same with trying to force feed something to someone. They hate and reject it even more.

Yet, she still didn’t make any move to attack; only hunching over, hand over her face, a crazed grin pulling at her lips, free hand looking as if to claw something and the laugh lowering volume.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:48 pm

*Karim watched her for a few moments. She acted alot like how he did when the Jackel was ready to take over. It had taken many years and many freinds for him to learn that remaining calm and logical was the only way to keep the Jackel under his control, letting it out only when HE deemed it neccessary. But this girl in front of him had something far worse then that in her. She would physically transform to a larger and more fearsome form when angered. He had managed to talk it down before but highly unlikely now that she was a little more wise to the way he worked. Karim took a step back purely out of reaction knowing less injury is better then a massive clawed paw to the face.*

"Be calm. You know i mean no offence. It is a strange way to show it i know, but i had to get your attention. Do not let it control you. It is part of you not the other way. Breathe please, slowly."

*Jackel kept his hand where she could she them so she could see he had nothing to use agaisnt her. She hadn't even tried to control her other half and fully expected it to take control any second but still he tried to help her. that was one o the reasons he hoped she would find him today after all.*
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:47 pm

The laughter spiked in volume as Karim stepped back, her eyes flashing as her eyes locked on his movement. Predatory instinct. Don’t turn your back. Or you’re screwed.

The grin was a bit twisted and sadistic, and her jaw was clenched so tightly that the muscles were staring to hurt. She pointed at her face, “Heeeeeeeh? Breathing? I am breathing. See this? This, this is me breathing. See?” Of course, the grin was starting to fade, her teeth coming together as a scowl started to form. At least she wasn’t laughing like she was crazy any more.

Then, she pointed towards her chest, her hands now palm up, her fingers hooked. Her breathing was a bit raspy, fighting to keep from yelling, “Part of me? Then I’m It then. Me ‘n It. HA HA HA! Ahhh, hmmm..” The humming managed to keep her slightly controlled, apparently enjoying the sound and feel as it resonated in her ears and inner cavities.

A step forwards to his step back. An ears twitched as her eyes went from his hands to his face, feet then face. Karim was being careful. Reckless but careful. Had to give him partial credit for that. But maybe he was like the rest. The ones who believed that she was like a mini version of the Hulk. Now that was a dude, Desoto wouldn’t even want to mess with. But she could run around as a werewolf if she was drunk, upset, or cheerful. There were just those times where she transformed when she had been angry.

Her eyes slit as her hands clenched into fists. Then her stance went from being angry to attack as her right fist swung out at his face, an inhuman snarl curling in the air. Desoto could kill in this form too.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm

*Karim's body pulled his head back out of the swipe while his hands tried to re direct the swing at the same time. He wasn't quite sure how he always managed to be out of the way when things like that happened but assumed it was warrior/hunter instinct. He continued backing away slowly, as not to display fear. Not to say he wasn't afraid he was watching a young beautiful girl transform and try to kill him and he was in striking distance. of course he had reach on her now but it wasn't going to take long for her to fix that. All he could do for now was back away slowly and try to lead her away from people. In hind site maybe a park was not the best place to try to contact her.*

"Shhh. Do not try to talk. I can help you if you want me to. I have the same problem as you do... though with less... fur."
Back to top Go down
Desoto

Desoto

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:23 am

“STOP TALKING DOWN TO ME!!” Desoto always had problems with authority. And right now, it sounded as if Karim was scolding her. To her rage-warped mind anyway.

Her fist was snatched back as she continued to prowl forwards to keep the distance between them the same. Of course, it was also possible he had the upper hand, being the largest and strongest of the two. Maybe it was just her fury making her look more intimidating than normal so that he hadn’t realized that yet. Or, maybe he did.

Another snarl, just to be loud and ignore his shush, “Kaaaaarim… Are you scared?” It was all meaningless chatter to her ears. All meaningless. “Maybe yer other friends could help yah. And yer girlfriend.” It was a tease, throwing it at him just for kicks.

Her hands rested on the handles of her daggers, debating to pull them out and try to attack him then. But she couldn’t do that. He was, after all, unarmed. Her hands balled to fists and reopened, her knuckles cracking from the strain.
Back to top Go down
Jackel

Jackel

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:44 am

*Karim continued backing away slowly. He would need to turn and run at some point she wouldn't fall for this forever, at least not until she decided a full attack was warrented.*

"I'm terrified that i can not talk to you without the consequence of you taking it the wrong way and trying to kill me and anyone around me. why are you like this? Do you have issues with trusting others? Maybe you do not want them to get to close so they can't hurt you later. I was like that for a while..."

*Karim would look behind him everynow and then to make sure he had enough space to continue moving back and assessing escape routes, or at least withdraw from a public area where a fight wouldn't be seen.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)   Dog Fight.  (desoto, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog Fight. (desoto, Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next